another great blogger

Yes.....Thanks for asking.... I DO YELP!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Look at me I finally got to Ave Maria town

Jazz band and Christmas celebration. Thanks to Mary and Barry for dragging me out to see all the fun and celebration Ave Maria, Florida is a planned college town currently under development in Collier County, near Immokalee and Naples. It is an unincorporated community, founded in 2005 by a partnership consisting of the Barron Collier Cos., a large diversified private company, and the Ave Maria Foundation led by controversial Catholic philanthropist and activist Tom Monaghan, founder of Domino's Pizza and the Chancellor of Ave Maria University. This place is very tiny today the center is a church and a circular community with housing above the small shops at this time they have a mini publix grocery store a pub and a huge parking lot. It took me a long time to see this place. I still think why? And really appreciate where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment