another great blogger

Yes.....Thanks for asking.... I DO YELP!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A very merry Christmas.

Came back and the car started right up after sitting for 7-8 months. Had a little air bubble get into the front driver tire sidewall it was about 1/3 of the diameter. I found the best deal at SAMs online $116 each after taxes. They were Goodyear Fierce, directional Z-rated tires my old ones were H rated Nanking's they were @ $88plus shipping $45. From either tirerack.com or discounttire.com

I have a friend Shawn Walker who has a family business TOTALLY TIRES in Naples.
They are fast, didn't have to wait in a long line like SAMs or Walmart and had him remove the tires from the rim. (shopping local for service is also important as is price.) The last time I had local tire work was @ 951 house of flats. My experience there resulted in a damaged aluminum rim. The owner denied it at first and eventually agreed to provide me a set of 4 tire mounts and balance for my next visit. That was my last visit there. I'm going to take some before pictures and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment